Thursday, March 3, 2011

Holiday Spirits


The year 2009 has all but 9 days left, time really does fly, doesn’t it? Our Christmas trees have been accessorized since nearly 3 weeks ago, by my wife and her two assistants, our sons. Christmas is definitely in the air! The recent snowfall, although not a lot, further enhances the holiday atmosphere. We aren’t a religious family so all the tree decors, Christmas light fixtures, are just our ways of showing our holiday spirits.

This past year has been very tough for a lot of people. I have witnessed wave after wave of layoffs. Fortunately everyone in the family is healthy, and both my better half and I are still gainfully employed. With Christmas bells toll, I do wish for a better year for all.

May the New Year be joyous for everyone.

original post date: December 21, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment